Following completion of our immersive Software Developer course, you’ll be equipped to build all kinds of software products. Take a look at what our _nologists have worked on by clicking on their portfolios below.
Client & Personal
12 Months Access
What You'll Learn
You will gain hands-on experience of coding in multiple programming languages, frameworks and tools that employers are looking for right now. You'll graduate from the course with a portfolio to showcase your coding experience and set you up for a smooth transition into your exciting new career in tech.Book a Call
• Source control: GIT, Github flow, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
• HTML basics: Semantic HTML, accessibility, web page structure & creation
• Responsive design: Design concepts, Grid, Flexbox, Media queries
• Basic DOM interaction to hide & show page elements
• Styling with CSS & CSS preprocessors
• Package management with NPM & Yarn
• Variables, Data Types, Scope, Functions, Objects, Arrays
• Further interaction with the DOM to produce more complex applications & functionality
• Loops and Array iterators
• Introduction to OOP, Classes & Encapsulation
• Principles of testing
• TDD, Unit testing & Jest
• Continuous Integration with Github & TravisCI
• Presentation coaching
• Assertiveness in the workplace
• Active listening
• Dealing with failure
• Agile projects
• Atomic design & componentisation
• Comparison of popular JS frameworks
• Setting up React
• Components, Props and State in React
• Introduction to Backend As A Service & Firebase
• Build REST APIs using Node.js and Express
• NoSQL databases
• Authentication and Authorization
• Client app pitches
• Real project work on a client project
• Designing & understanding Systems Architecture
• Networking fundamentals, hosting & HTTP
• Building on Unit Testing with Integration Testing
• API testing & Postman
• Making code awesome using clean code principles
• Understanding Agile principles & processes
• Practice Tech tests & assessments
• Interview preparation
• CV, LinkedIn & Github refinement
• Mock Business & Technical interviews
• Job searching with tech recruiters
• Networking events with our hiring partners
View the Full SyllabusDownload the Part Time Software Developer Course Brochure
Want to know more?
Book a Call
Here are some of the most popular questions we get asked. Got more questions? Head over to our FAQs page!
The self-paced course fee is priced at $7,500. We are currently offering a limited time only discount of $1,000 which means the new course fee is $6,500 if you secure your place on the course before 20th August 2021.
You don't need any qualifications or previous experience of coding to join _nology. Any coding experience that you have gained through studies or self-learning may prove beneficial in the earlier stages of the course, but is by no means necessary.
The self-paced course is delivered fully remotely via our online training platform.Our expert coaches will be on hand to provide support daily via the live chat and we use video conferencing software to schedule 1-1 catch ups.
When you sign up to our self-paced course you will receive access to our online learning platform, variety of learning materials and specialist support from our coaches for 12 months. The course is entirely self paced so you can learn to code when it suits your schedule. Our careers team are also on hand to support your during and after the course.